Shipping Rates, Exchange & Return Policy
Canadian Shipping Rates
Shipping is the hardest part of a Canadian small e-commerce store to manage. With recent postal and courier increases, we have had to move to automated prices from shipping companies. The price you pay for shipping is the rate we are being charged, by the shipping company, for your area. 90% of the orders we pay more for shipping then you the customer will pay, as the rate is based on a default average box size. If the price to ship is less then what you paid, we will refund the difference back to your account.
Please keep in mind, the shipping price does not include the cost of shipping boxes, tape, tissue, shipping labels and labor. Your shipping charge is what the carrier is charging us or even more, to ship your order. If the shipping charge to ship your order is less then what you paid, we will refund the difference back to your account.
FREE shipping for all orders over $150.00 before tax in Canada*.
* NOTE: We remove the FREE Shipping when we are doing our Warehouse Blowout Sale as the footwear is priced well below what we paid for the items.
Curb Side Pickup
You can skip the shipping fees with FREE Curb Side Pick Up at 35 Casewood Drive, Hanwell, NB, E3C 2L6. After placing your order and selecting Curb Side Pick Up at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 3 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: We will only hold orders for 30 days for Curb Side Pick Up.
When you receive your email that your order is ready for pick up, please email us back what day and time you would like to pick your order up. You can take a chance to come and pick up your order without notifying us of a date and time, but we may be out running an errand.
Please keep in mind, those that help us with the Curb Side Pick Up, work for our other company, that is why we do not have instore pick up.
Our Curb Side Pick Up hours are Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm. We are not open on holidays and we will reply back to your pick up request if the pick up time does not work. (ex. Out of the office for an appointment).
Again, you can take a chance come and pick up your order, once it is ready, without notifying us of a date and time, but we may be out running an errand.
Please call (506) 450-9016 when you arrive at 35 Casewood Drive, Hanwell, NB and have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
If you have a Bell Aliant Account as your internet provider, they are not compatible with Shopify Websites and will not receive the email notices. We recommend you get a Gmail account.
Please add email@example.com to your contacts so our emails don't go to your junk mail.
Sip & Shop Monthly Shipping
Are you a Fancy Fashionista who loves to shop our Sip & Shop shows and need to ship your orders? We now offer monthly shipping to save on shipping costs.
How It Works:
- Send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you would like to be placed on the "Sip & Shop Monthly Shipping" list.
- Place your Sip & Shop orders through out the month.
- On your first order, of the month, you will pay the shipping. You must always pay the shipping fee on your first order of the month as that starts your shipping box.
- The following orders, that month, you will choose "Curb Side Pick Up" and we will place your orders in your "shipping box".
- Your orders that you have chosen "Curb Side Pick Up", you will receive notices that they are ready for pick up. Please ignore them and do not reply to them. Due to the way our system is set up there is no way to avoid this. Then we will click it off as being picked up, that is the point when we have placed it in your box.
- At the end of the month we will ship your orders to you.
- If at anytime during the month that one of your orders qualifies for FREE Shipping due to the order being $150 or more before tax, we will refund the shipping costs that you paid at the time of shipping.
This is a service we offer to our customers to help on shipping. It takes an extreme amount to over see, so please be patient with us.
Did you receive an order confirmation letter?
When your order is successful in going through, you will receive a confirmation letter from Fancy That! in your inbox. Please make sure to check your junk mail and spam mail .
If you do not receive a confirmation email with order number, then your order did not process. The email is sent out immediately after the funds are processed. If you do not receive that email, your order did not process. We have seen some payment providers process an order, place the funds on hold and then 1-2 business days, return the funds to the client. This is a security issue with your payment provider.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Returns and Exchanges
- 30 day return, from the date of purchase, for exchange or refund*.
- We will happily complete a return or exchange of your item that is unused, not worn and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging.
- Shipping on all returns are at the customer's expense. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are wanting to do curbside return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (506) 476-6290 and we will give you a time for drop off.
- To return your product via mail, you should mail your product to: 35 Casewood Drive, Hanwell, New Brunswick CA E3C2L6. We recommend mailing it with a tracking number. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase.
*NOTE: If the items are sold at a Blowout Sale or are noted as a clear out, all sales are final.
Manufacturing Defect Warranty
- At "Fancy That! Jewellery and Accessories" we stand behind our products and strive to bring our customers quality products. We offer product replacement for any merchandise that is defective through the manufacturing process.
- We offer a manufacturing defect warranty for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Misuse of a product or improper care such as over saturation of waterproofing product or removing boots with pressure to the heel with other foot, will cause defects that will not be covered by this warranty and we reserve the right to refuse an exchange if items have any signs of wear, alteration, misuse or damage.
- To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to:
- 35 Casewood Drive, Hanwell, New Brunswick CA E3C 2L6. Please send an email to let us know it is being sent back.